Sunday 21 November 2010

Gran Turismo 5-24th November. Finally, it's here!

And reports from those who have been lucky enough to get their hands on a copy early suggest that it's the absolute mutts nuts.

However, I've agreed for the Wife to purchase it me for Christmas. It's another month, but after almost 6 years I can wait one more month. I am an adult after all...sometimes...maybe...

Moving on, below are some shots of what to expect for car interiors featured in the game. I should point out that cockpit views are reserved for GT5's premium car models; of which there are about 200 or so. Bit of a downer but lets be realistic and put a positive spin on things: GT5 has taken long enough; detailing the interiors of 1000 seperate cars would be a mammoth task and although I am a little disappointed-as I like playing from the cockpit view in nearly all racing games-not having a cockpit view in previous Gran Turismo's hasn't stopped my enjoyment of the games at all.




And here is a shot of the game in action. Petrol heads are going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment